Maanas India Foundation is a non-profit NGO in Delhi NCR, India, registered Under Section 21 of Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860. Our registration number is 1777/2017. We are certified under section 12 (A) of Income Tax Act 1961. We are a charitable organization involves in the education and empowerment of less-privileged children, youth and women through working with them at an individual level.Maanas India Foundation is founded in 2017 by Sh. Mohit Sharma, he himself was a teacher in a school where orphan child get education. The incidents of that school inspired him a lot with the spirit to make our society better.
To be the pioneer in social services by elevating social awareness, educating the under privileged, improvising life skills and encouraging decent social behaviour for dynamic and successful social revolution as we believe “Transformation comes within”.
- Educating and empowering the less privileged to shore up their individual development.
- Disburse hands-on education to signify the diverse profiles of our society through easy and effective teaching methodology and technically sound professionals.
- To turn the imaginings of under privileged people into pragmatism.
- Transforming lives and communities through catering to social services.
- Effectuate the dream of safe, healthy and educated society via influencing awareness.
- Educating and empowering the less privileged through integrated methods and initiating and implementing progressive social change.
"We want to see an India where every child gets an education, every youth an opportunity to succeed, and every woman the right to equality."
VISUALIZING AN EDUCATED AND EMPOWERED SOCIETY.
Maanas India, beginning in the corridors of education, adopted a lifecycle approach of development, focusing its interventions on children, their families and the larger community. Maanas India believes that unless members of the civil society are involved proactively in the process of development, sustainable change will not happen. Dedicatedly following the theme that the “transformation comes within”,the organization is the model of Civic Driven Change. Maanas India sensitizes and engages the civil society, making it an active partner in all its welfare initiatives.
In fact, millionsof children in India are out of school – surrounded by poverty, illness and other social evils; they are fighting a daily battle for their survival. Together, we can bring hope in their lives. Together, we can bring change.“Big things initiated with small initiatives”. We at Maanas India Foundation, being the reliable non-profit organization in Delhi NCR, India, are devoted to equalize the difference between proficient individual and underprivileged individual. Similarly, you can also join the journey of change.